Sapiosexual is a neologism word (recently constructed word) that has come into common usage especially on social networking sites where some people are self-identifying as sapiosexual. It refers to the person who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature; It refers to the behaviour of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use. Sapio sexual behavior is now considered to be an important indicator of the state of economic development, as well as one being one of the advanced stages of urbanization.
Girls are more identified with sapiosexual behaviour than boys. Examples are a higher percentage of girls get married to men with a higher age than them, often 20 years older.
To begin with such an age difference has many advantage for the girls.
- A girl matures more for her age than boys.
- Both of them ‘age’ at the same time. Something like 65 years to 45 years when the girls reach their menopause.
- The girl gets the love of every one in that person, of a boyfriend, of a father, of a protector, of a companion, and since these boys are adept in conversation, girls always enjoy their company.
- For a girl maturity is synonymous to age most of the times.
Intelligence as a turn on for girls (Remember all the heroes in Romantic novels, and particularly Fifty shades of Grey) is also because of many other factors.
- Unlike boys who are turned on by visuals girls turn on by voice, conversation and speech dexterity
- Intelligence is the hall mark of being powerful, being able to control a situation, command a situation and rule over the situation as well. Power does attract girls.
- Intelligence allows a person to have a high degree of adaptability, even a degree of adaptability towards girls.
- Intelligence, knowledge is generally associated with knowledge and knowledge if translated into communication is a wonderful companion.
- knowledge and intelligence is future, it is protection and prestige plus respectability…anyone can enjoy it. Girls are sensitive to it.
- There is a sexual side to it as well.